Friday, July 27, 2007

Three Lives & Company




One of the greatest bookstores on the face of the Earth. Every single person who works there is incredibly knowledgeable and well read and full of soul. You can walk in and ask anybody, really, what they've read lately and they'll tell you something - very likely something you've never heard of. [But] it's always going to be something interesting and fabulous. I go there when I'm feeling depressed and discouraged, and I always feel rejuvenated.

- Michael Cunningham,
winner of the 1999
Pulitzer Prize for Fiction


Three Lives and Company is an independent neighborhood bookstore that is truly one of a kind . But don't go there and expect to get a new best-seller, there's a big chance they wont have it yet, but at Three Lives and Company you're willing to wait three weeks for them to get it even if you can go somewhere else and buy it right away.


Address:
154 West 10th Street
at Waverly Place
New York, NY 10014
West Village

Contact: 212 741 2069

Website: http://threelives.com

Hours:
Mon-Tue 12pm-8pm
Wed-Sat 11am- 8:30pm
Sun 12pm-7pm

No comments: